1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 6.5 snowplow plow + 89 1500 GMC truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Northman, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Finally got around to updating my old plow truck. Some good stuff left on this one if you need it.

Ohio near Mansfield area.

Pics in this CL ad. I didnt yesterday.

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/4679861910.html

Meyer 6.5 plow set up for $600 as shown in pics working. Fluid was changed 2013. E47 pump, new motor and valves. This snowplow is usually on S10 jeeps rangers etc. But the truck mount on truck frame was converted to except this smaller plow system.

Truck alone with no plow set up $600 too. K1500 GMC with 40K original IROC 305 motor that came from a totaled car. The transmission was rebuilt and has about 30K on it. 4x4 and transfer case all working great. Short shaft has new u-joints. Tires 32" with close to 5K on them. Newer complete exhaust with gaskets and bolts to manifolds.
    The bad the frame is rusted bad and needs repairs by welding in some new. Plus a rear spring mount rusted bad. Right rear brake pads removed during last winter when brake cylinder stuck open and locked me up while plowing. Still have to give with truck. Bed and tail gate liner.

Will sell both together for $1000.

2. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Not used for commercial use. Just my private 700' lane and neighbor if it got really bad in front of his garage.

3. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

SOLD everything on CL. Lock it up if you like.