1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 6.5 plow set-up question for 1994 S10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jlgtx300, Nov 28, 2006.

1. jlgtx300

jlgtx300 Junior Member

I am currently looking at a 6.5 meyer easy mount set-up to install on my 1994 S10 Blazer.

It has all the parts except the lower mount that mounts to the truck frame. I don't know what truck this set-up was previously used on. My question is, if I purchase the correct truck mount that mounts to the frame, will the upper tubular portion line up with the holes in the lower mount even though the upper tubular mount may have been used on a different truck.

2. ditchbangin

ditchbangin Junior Member
    from ohio

i have the mount you need, bought a plow from a guy that had it on a 94 jimmy. would like to get rid of it along with the light harness. i beleive the light mounts are all universal. if you want to give me a call heres my number 419-350 1065. maybe we could take measurements and see what we could come up with. josh
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2006