1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 6.5' Plow READY TO GO $800

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by smithplowrepair, Jan 19, 2008.

1. smithplowrepair

smithplowrepair Junior Member

Here's a great Meyer plow. This plow was stored inside for years and was just recently redone at our shop. Every single piece has been gone over, the plow is in NEW condition. All of the connections, bolt holes and pivots are PERFECT. Absolutely no rust through, not even a thin spot or area. The plow comes with what is pictured as well as the lift frame and lift cylinder, I will try to post those pics later, they are in as good, if not better condition than the plow. It does not come with the mount/undercarriage. Almost all hardware is new, if not new, reconditioned to new, meaning, every single bolt on here turns and turns easily, none are bent, nicked or worn. The blade measures 5 and 13/16", get your ruler out, that's 3/16" of wear on the blade and it's original equipment. This plow was never used. The sector moves so easy that, with the springs off you can lift it or let it down with two fingers, and I don't care how tough you are, you are not going to find 1/32" of play in it, there's NONE! There is a little pitting on the angle cylinders, but well within the scope of use. Enough talk, here's the pics. Thanks for looking. $800.00 OBO

meyer for plowsite.jpg

meyer for plowsite 3.jpg

meyer for plowsite 4.jpg

meyer for plowsite 5.jpg

addition to plowsite.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  2. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Do you have a model number? How much does it weigh? Would you ship it to Maine?

Pics look very good!
  3. smithplowrepair

Hey Dan,

Thanks. It's a ST-78, Serial no is 09158. Yes, I would ship it strapped down securely to a skid. Call my office at 630-803-4088

4. smithplowrepair

Yo, Dan... Hellooooooooooooooo. What's up?