1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 6.5' Plow Blade for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tang, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Meyer 6.5' snowplow blade (blade only with hydraulic cylinders). I purchased a complete plow setup that included this blade so that I could use the truck side mount for my F-250. I would like to either sell this blade or trade for a 7.5' or larger Meyer blade if someone is interested in going smaller.

Blade is steel and in good condition, no rust holes. Cutting edge has lots of life left. If trading, I'd like a blade in similar condition.

Located in Mansfield, Ohio. $400.00

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

blade back.jpg

blade front.jpg

2. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

bumpity bump!

3. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

i have a newer a fram for that set up 773-798-0350 i paid 600.00 let it go for 300.00 obo
    bought it last season used for 1 snow fall garge kept

4. mountaindew5011

mountaindew5011 Member

i have a 7.5 foot meyers has a few rust holes but works great 4 springer looking for a smaller blade im in akron, 3307304085

5. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Do you have any pictures of the blade that you can either post or email to me? How's the condition of the angling cylinders and the rest of the blade?

6. mountaindew5011

mountaindew5011 Member

8.5 meyers blade

the cylinders are in good working order could prolly use a flush the blade like i said does have holes in it but not so bad that it could not be used. I actually used the blade at the beginning of the summer to spread some gravel in my driveway so i know the cylinders are good still. im sorry i dont have a pic of the blade only cause i dont have a camera if u want i could take a pic with my phone and send it to u sometime tommorow.? thanks gary

7. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Camera pics will work - btw, i tried calling and could not leave a voice mail. Got a message that says your inbox is full.

How's the cutting edge?

8. mountaindew5011

mountaindew5011 Member

blade traDE?

cuting edge is lil less than half worn bout 60 percent good. gimme ur number and i will get u a pic tomorow or text it to me i couldnt find ur number in my missed calls but the voicemail box thing i have no clue how to fix i get off at 2.30 tomorow or call me 2nite im up till 12

9. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

bump......