1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 2 Meter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CT18fireman, Oct 28, 2003.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Meyer 2 Meter Complete
    Complete Meyer 2 Meter plow that is in pretty good shape. Clean, rebuilt and smooth running e47 with perfect pressure. Plow frame and blade look good, blasted and repainted last year only minor surface scratches. All wiring, pump, hoses, brackets included. Lights included with no wiring harness. Brackets for 84-85 4x4 and 86-94 4x4 pickups. Conventional mount behind bumper. This is not a real heavy duty plow but would be good for driveways or a backup truck or as a personal plow . PM me if interested delivery and/or installation available

Property Management
    Special Services

Hard work does not scare us!
  2. Foxfire

Foxfire Senior Member

Is this plow still forsale ???

Is this plow still forsale, I have a friend that is looking for one, Pm me and let me know........ THANKS
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I dont thik Jesse is going to respond sence he is banned, there was a guy with a bronco 2 with a 2meter for $600, look at the receint ads