1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Metro Indianapolis Snow Plowing Subcontractors Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Jul 25, 2011.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Circle City Snow & Ice Removal - is seeking experienced snow plowing subcontractors. Subcontractors must have their own truck and plow, and insurance.

We are one of Indianapolis's largest contractors, and our pay is quick and at competitive rates. We have properties in all metro areas including all suburbs of town.

We are also seeking experienced equipment operators to run loaders, backhoes and skid loaders that are own equipment.

All interested canidates must send information to us via: jobs@circlecitysnowandice.com

Thanks for your interest.

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bump it up!

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bump it up!

4. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

GREAT Place to work for. Worked with Circle City for 3 seasons now and have had ZERO problems and Pay is FAST! Bump for Circle City! ussmileyflag

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

JAG - THANKS! Looking forward to having another great win-win season with you!

Anyone else want to work for the premier company of Indianapolis Snow Removal? Lots of hours, lots of pay and QUICK pay!

6. snow & salt inc

snow & salt inc Junior Member
    from indy

do you need a salt truck to run a route on north west side

7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

No sir, we are seeking plow subs. Thanks for your interest, what's your company?

8. snow & salt inc

snow & salt inc Junior Member
    from indy

Snow & Salt Services Inc. Joe Powell -I talked to you to seasons ago about some work

9. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Got you, you salted for B&B or Brickman or something like that...

10. cvwhr

cvwhr Member

Bump for Don their a great company to work for

11. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

Looking for any smaller trucks?

12. njstang87

njstang87 Junior Member

I am interested if we ever get any snow. I live in Southport and have a F250 with a 7.5 meyer. My email is nbjohann@gmail.com Thanks

13. falcons63

falcons63 Junior Member

Have a 2008 F-350 SD I live on SE Side Of INdy. Looking For Work My E-Mail wknabe63@att.net

14. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

any work in northern Indiana for these events where we dont get enough here in indy to plow????????

15. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

I am from Lafayette and I would be interested in driving down to Indy if you get swamped with work sometime. Let me know, thanks!