1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Metal truck bed cage will trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pun299, Sep 25, 2011.

1. pun299

pun299 Junior Member

Selling my custom made leaf box I had made for my truck. It was made for my 2001 ford f150 8 ft bed but I think it should fit most full size trucks. It was made about 1 and a half years ago. I used mainly for leaf clean ups and it worked great. Some parts of the expanded metal may need to be welded back on but I could have it done for the right price. I just put a fresh coat of paint on it after the pictures were taken. There are also two led emergency lights mounted on the box which come with it. One is white and the other is amber and they are very bright. I am willing to trade for a backrack and a black tool box. Or a one and some cash. Or I will trade for a plow setup for a jeep wrangler yj. Looking to get $500 for it.