1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

metal salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by yawsers, Mar 9, 2004.

1. yawsers

yawsers Junior Member

I did subcontrating for this guy in town 2 years ago and I was required to get a salter. We went and picked this one up, but now I need to sell it. Only problem is I have minimal ideas on the specs. Salter sander with conveyer belt and new motor. If anyone can give me more details it would be much apprieciated. Looking to get $1000.

p.s. I have since painted it looks great, but don't have the updated pics as of yet. Will post as soon as they arrive.

pic if you can help, i can email the pics

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

3. drafto

drafto Member

Can you send me some pics too, or post them. Are you anywhere near Perth? Ottawa? drafto@insertkey.com

4. yawsers

yawsers Junior Member

I am about 4 hours from Ottawa, I am about 20minutes from Toronto. I have actually posted the pics in the picture forum, but metal salter b4 and after, but I will send em right not. Cheers!