1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Metal Pless WING MAXX?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawnproslawncar, Jan 25, 2010.

1. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Has anyone heard of this Metal Pless company?

Here is a link. I wouldn't mind outfitting a tractor or Bi-Directional out with one of these plows and plow town roads.

Metal Pless

Their AGRI MAXX plows remind me of a Horst speedwing.

I'm sure JD DAVE and a few others will comment :rolleyes: Just kidding guys

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

There most commonly knows as Storm pushers....

I dont own any pushers, but from what i seen at a landcape show they're built very well...

They even had a sample at the show, of the steel they use (t400) or something like that, Its almost impossible to bend by hand, then they have a sample of thier competitors steel (horst) exact same diameter and dimensions in (t40) and you can bend it almost like a pop can... Thats alone really makes you think....

I'm looking for some feedback as well...

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You might want to talk to Horst to see what steel they use instead of using the Storms salesmens word. ;)

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

did you not see the samples at Landscape Ontario... i grabbed 2 of both of them just so i could show you but forgot when lunch time came...

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No I didn't my buddy that disrtibutes the Arctics took on Storm as well, so needless to say I won't be buying one. I agree they are a nice blade but too bad they don't have parallel lift.:drinkup:

6. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

what is parallel lift?

7. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Did you guys see any WING MAXX blades at that show? If so, how well built did they look?

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

There a quite a few used ones around and they are very well built.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The blade lifts straight up and down not in an arc like your blizzard does.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_kw5y4YFNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_kw5y4YFNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Ah, the wording made sense, but I needed to see it.

Thanks,

Jon