1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Metal Pless in CT and MA

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Heatmaker, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Heatmaker

Heatmaker Junior Member

What an awesome product Metal Pless produces. The live cutting edge is unbelievable. I am sold!! I answered a add on Craigslist about the plows, and thinking I was going to get a smuck trying to sell them. The knowledge that Steve and Scott at DDWS had was unbelievable. I ran the plow on my machine for a half hour and was amazed of its function. These plows are the real deal!!
  2. Vinrum

Vinrum Junior Member

Heat, I couldn't agree more. The snow pusher is amazing. I am saving my pennys to purchase one, but having a problem convincing the wife. Scott and Steve are two straight up guys and as I was told, The product sells itself. Keep us updated when you purchase one
  3. Masssnowfighter

Masssnowfighter Senior Member
    from ma

DDWS are great guys to deal with. Last winter I took a ride down too Somers CT just to see a metal pless in person (with no intentions of buying one). They ended up sending me home with a 16' live edge too demo for free for a whole storm. Once I used it I didn't want to bring it back and ended up buying it. The product definitely sells itself. It is also nice to have a welding/fab shop as a dealer because I broke a ear of the bucket mount and not only did DDWS fix it quickly, they also beefed it up twice as strong so it wouldn't happen again. I am now in the process of phasing out my Arctic Sectionals and replacing them with Metal Pless