1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Xmas To Me

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TPC Services, Dec 31, 2008.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

2. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Cant see without Winzip.

3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

here let me help

wreck 2.jpg

wreck 1.jpg

4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

holy crap
    sorry to see that
    hope everyone was ok

5. sledrider2005

sledrider2005 Member

no good driver

6. TPC Services

Thanks StoneDevil Was for curtain about how to get them to show up so I took a couple more this morning on a normal camara

ya everyone was ok just pissed off, he did not see me behind him and I pull in while he was backing up thinking he would see me, I try to back up but just sat there and spun the wheels .

wreck 028.jpg

wreck 029.jpg

wreck 028.jpg

wreck 029.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That Sucks Man!

8. toyman

toyman Senior Member

You should have his insurance info if he is a sub. Make contact with his insurance company and get it all fixed up. Should be able to wave the deductible also.

Toyman

9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Agree...Its a very NIce Truck!

10. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

If he is one of your sub's, just deduct it from his pay!

11. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

that sucks, got both the fender and the door!?!

12. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

Dont get repaired until spring , especially working around that sub , you never know......:realmad:

13. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

at least you owned up to being wrong for flying up behind him...

and to all you guys that said make the poor driver pay for it all....shame on you!!..lol...

common sense says stay the heck AWAY from a plow truck.....

door looks savable..just a fender and a spray..

14. TPC Services

yep just cosmedic, will be in the body shop monday out by thursday and will not even miss a storm thank good!! and the Boss will be back out checkin on his crews (LOL)

15. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to see everyone is OK. Is there any damage to the other vehicle? Just for the record I pay for everything I have and appreciate it all, as I know what kind of hard work went into the purchase. Good luck on repairs!

16. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

Did not imply to hold the sub 100% responsible...............sorry for the confusion

17. TPC Services

Ondirtymax, not a biggie man,
    and KL&M he had a 05' ford all it did to it was push the bumper in to the left rear box side a little and broke out the tail light. not much at all about a $500 fix if you go get your own bumper compared to my $2000 shows how weak the dodge metal is!!

18. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

little you have any problems with that truck? Have heard a lot of Check engine light stories.

19. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

dont feed the trolls boys,

a little buffing compound and shes good as new.

20. TPC Services

Green Grass,
    NO I have had no issues (KNOCK ON WOOD ) but a friend of mine bought his 08' like 5 months after mine of a differant dodge dealer it was a demo and he's had nothing put problems they have changed out his turbo after the check engine light came on the forst few time, the new turbo they put on is a turd does not spool up and seams to have less lower in TQ and they will not do any thing differant, now his change oil light keeps coming on on his over head, had them change they oil with less then 3000 miles on they showed him it an it look like surpe an that was because he bought the oil angave it to them to put in last time and they are trying to tell him that the rotellia is not ULS oil (WTF ever)
    I told him to go get his lawyer and let him mess with them since they keep screwing him around!

long story short I have not some others have not but then others have had nothing but problems.

thanks to big daddy gov to make diesel more complaint with green house gass what a bunch of crap!!