1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bolts Indus., Dec 25, 2003.

1. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Merry xmas and a snowy new year to you and your family. May Santa bring you lots of snow and a new Blizzard 810. Even a used one would be nice.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2003
  2. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

yes Merry Christmas to all on plowsite i don't know about you guys/gals but Santa brought me about 4" now and theres more coming.

Mark

3. Bolts Indus.

What make of plow do you run? Assume you have an s-10?

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Merry Christmas to you too and a happy new year. Santa brought us about 3/4" of the white stuff today so I get to stay in the house today unless it keeps falling. Since it is below 0 I would like to stay in today.

5. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

bolts,

I currently run a snow bear (I know I know they are junk but it works for me right now) will post PICS later first snow big enough to plow. I am thinking about getting an older dodge with a blade. or maybe getting a blade for the s-10 that is like the blizzard that fits the ranger. But need one for a s-10.

Happy Holidays,

Mark:D

6. Bolts Indus.

Blizzard makes a 6 foot 8 inche for an S-10

7. bcf

bcf Senior Member

merry christmas

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

santa just gave us rain:( i thought i was good this year:eek:

9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Santa Brought Snow!

We got about 4" of snow Christmas day. Went out at 1am done at 6am. Thanks Santa!

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Not us, got 3" but need more

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  11. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

And to you [​IMG]

12. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nice setup eyesell! Where did you get your lightbar? I'd like something low profile like that. Also, let's see some pics of the chevelle!:bluebounc

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Just bought the light bar, it's made by Whelan, it is a 17", they offer a 22" as well that will allow a center light in the front and rear as an option. I paid $ 532.00 for it, believe me it was on in the pic. but my camera didn't capature it as it was snaping the shot.

Pic of Chevelle is attached.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005