1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to All !!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eyesell, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Wanted to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may it snow and bring us all payup payup payup
  2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea Merry Christmas and New year!

This is the Official Merry Christmas thread. All other similiar ones will be moved to the OT
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Merry Christmas Everyone. To all the guys that make this board a great success a great big thank you. :drinkup:
    To all of the guys that read and post at this site everyday and make everyone feel welcomed thanks for all your help over the years. I check this site at least 3 or 4 time's a day and never get tired of reading all of the wisdom that is shared on this site. I WISH EVERYONE ONE OF YOU GUYS A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. Remember when you are out and about to keep those eye's open and looking around.

Regards Mike
  4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thank you all and Merry Christmas. Without this board I would not be where I am today!!!

Thanks everyone.
  5. NEAL

NEAL Member

Merry Christmas to all! :waving:
  6. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

It's nice to see guys saying Merry Christmas as opposed to happy holidays. When people say happy holidays to me I ask them which holiday they are referring to. They usually get thrown off for a second and say..."well, Christmas..." to which I reply:" Well Merry Christmas then".

Merry Christmas to all! May the new year bring plenty of "white gold" from the skies no matter what part of the country you live in.
  7. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

I wanted to thank everyone for all they help and answering of my questions. You dont know how much help you have given me. I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR:redbounce purplebou :D :waving:

Ryan M
  8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

merry christmas to, and i hope we get a good storm, after sunday though. :) :nod:
  9. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful time with family & friends.

This website is very enjoyable, helpful, and somehow always is a part of my day. Kudos to you Sean for creating it, Pierre for working out the kinks, and thanks to Charles & Camland for keeping it running pretty smooth.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

DITTO - DITTO - DITTO - MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Hope everyone makes a ton of mula this year & next year !! Or tries too !! hehe
  11. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Gotta love the we can't offend anybody Media!
    They turned it into "Happy Holidays"
    It's always been and will be!:
    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    For once I am off duty for New Years Eve and Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Same to you and all others!!!!!!!!!:jester:
  13. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I wish everyone here a great winter season and thank you for the help that you have so kindly given to me. I cannot say that enough. I remember when all the cards that my parents got when I was growing up had that on it.

Merry Christmas,

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I will keep it Politically Correct and say HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I don't want to offend anyone!
  15. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

I ain't scared.

Merry Christmas! and a Happy and prosperous New Year to all!
  16. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

Merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays to all, hope everyone gets to enjoy the holidays with all there loved ones and that all is safe and sound, P.S. god bless our troops, thank you so much for keeping us safe and doing things we would never dream of on a daily basis we love and miss you and pray for a safe return. God Bless:angel:
  17. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

18. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Well I will bump it too.