1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas for Clapper & Company

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Clapper&Company, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

My self and all my staff would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year.

May the new year be better then every for snow plowing :) :drinkup:

2. zsqure

zsqure Junior Member

Hey ron are you the guy that saw a "pushbox" made from an old farmtractor tire? I saw one at Unkefers in minerva last week while we were picking up steiner #3. I thought how weird, I read about that lately. Pray for snow..... Last year between christmas and newyears we were really busy... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3. Groundmovers

Groundmovers Member
    from NE CT.

I have seen the tractor tire setup on the front of skidsteers for pushing manure, never thought of it for snow though...

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Thats what it has to be for, you know how them city people are :)... thats right pray for snow. Should of called while you were down here in the BIG city of Minerva, we could of did lunch