1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by UnitedInc, Dec 25, 2014.

1. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

Just wanted to get on here for a second and take the time to say Merry Christmas to Everyone and have a safe day. :drinkup:

Too those who are out working be extra safe, people drive like sh!t on holidays

2. FourDiamond

FourDiamond Senior Member

Same to you and everyone else out there. It's 50*F and semi-sunny here. I like to make money, but really hate to plow or work on a holiday. I think holidays are all about family, and although I (and most probably you) would like to choke your relatives half or the time. Family is what binds us together.

3. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Mery Christmas everyone,40 and cloudy here,still no snow.

4. JDosch

JDosch Senior Member
    from Joliet

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you all had a good day.

5. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Merry Christmas everyone hope you had a great day

6. KFX450RXC

KFX450RXC Member

Christmas Eve was 70 down here. Weird. But high 50s yesterday and today. Low 60s tomorrow.

You guys are talking about snow and we're actually heading out tomorrow to mow grass. :confused:

7. Kuttingedge

Kuttingedge Junior Member

Merry Christmas! To fellow snow fighters!