1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas 2010

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by POWER STROKE, Dec 25, 2010.

1. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE Member

I just like to Say Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks to everyone who help me out over the year.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Merry Christmas To all on plow site. Hopefully the snow god will bring us all somework. lol

3. johnslawn

johnslawn Member
    from ma

Merry Christmas and A great new year to all. I am thankful for all the help, on this site.
    All the answers I get is priceless. Some of you amuse me also. Thanks.
    So everyone have a healthy and happy year!

4. 09Busa

09Busa Senior Member
    from NY

Merry Christmas to everyone. Looks as though we may get some snow here in the northeast tomorrow. Stay safe and I hope the New Year is a good one for all of you.

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! Looks like we are working tomorrow!! 6"-12" in the forecast.

6. snow man 0311

snow man 0311 Member

Merry Christmas everyone looks to me we are getting some snow for the first time tthey calling for 6-12 " or 12" plus i'll be doing my snow dance wooo hooo
    ussmileyflag

7. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a safe holiday.

8. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Merry Christmas to all and God bless us every one. With lots of snow

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Merry Christmas to all, and safe plowing

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

merry christmas and happy holidays to all

11. Merry Christmas to all my fellow snow warriors! Hope the coming year is a happy, safe and profitable one for all of ya all! (except my direct competition lol they can have the happy and safe part but the profits are mine lol)

12. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Marry X-mas to plowsite members, not much of a white X-mas here, throw alittle salt tonight

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  13. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for the great stories, support and advice this past year. I can only hope that all of you and yours have a prosperous, healthy and safe New Year!!!