1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Merit Service Solutions

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by bhughes, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhughes

bhughes Junior Member

Just got a judgement against the company, Merit Service Solutions. They did not show up to court. I am now in the process of pursuing payment. I have a couple different options at this point.

Anyone gotten paid by them in Virginia this year? I'm hoping to garnish the money in a Virginia bank account instead of going after their assets in a different state. All I need is the name of the bank.

If anyone has ever worked for the company, I am trying to find out if they have any assets in the company's possession. I doubt they have much, since they have a holding company with $2+ million assets.

Thanks for any information.
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

please search the site, we have plenty of threads and discussions surrounding this, and other, national companies

leolkfrm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.