1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Doctordo, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Doctordo

Doctordo Member

I am new to this site I feel that it works very well. I have been involved with a handyman service which I have been running for about 7 years. I have some experiences that some people do not have, but I also believe that there are people out there that have alot more experience then I . Please feel free to contact me at anytime . I am also looking for someone to help with developing my business into a larger organization.;)
  2. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

welcome doctordo :D
  3. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite. Search not only the Snowplowing discussion, but the Elements of Business. Just surf through and you'll find a wealth of knowledge and experience. And ther'e stuff from Dino , too!:D Sorry, had to do it.
  4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Still havent identified what exactly it is that I spew around the site. Tests from the lab should be back soon tho.
  5. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

Well doc, I have a friend that has this rash............ lol

Welcome to plowsite.
  6. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Doctordo - wlecome to Plowsite!

Looking forward to sharing info with you!

Dino - any test results yet? ;)
  7. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Doctordo - From your post, I assume you're looking for someone to put money into your business. I doubt that you're going to have much luck in that regard from anyone on here. If you do, please let me know who has the bucks to spread around. I would suggest you contact the Small Business Administration (can be found in the phone book). SBA can help with developing a sound Business Plan and can help with assisting in securing a loan if you have decent credit and your Plan is sound. SBA also has a comprehensive web site.

You might also try Coastal Enterprise, Inc (CEI)which is similar in scope and purpose to SBA. I think they're based in Rockland.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2002
  8. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Welcome Doctordo.