1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Men Will Be Boys

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by firemedic680, Feb 19, 2003.

1. firemedic680

firemedic680 Member
    from BG Ohio

Men Will Be Boys

(Muncie, Indiana-AP) -- An Indiana city councilman could be facing prison time, after an argument over a mound of snow.
    It seems a Muncie man was mad that a city plow had pushed snow across his driveway.
    Charles Stoneburner told police he then used a tractor to pile about four feet of snow into the driveway of City Councilman Sam Marshall -- who is also a supervisor with the city's street department.
    Stoneburner says Councilman Marshall confronted him after seeing the pile, hit him in the head and wrestled him to the ground.
    Marshall was arrested on a battery charge, which carries a maximum one year in prison. He was released after posting bond.

2. MotoMan

MotoMan Junior Member
    from OH

BLAA, HAA, HA!

I can just see that guy out there with his loader...:realmad:

LMAO!
    :D

3. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Go finish the job off, dump it all on his brand new Beemer. J/K:D

4. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

I saw them both on the local tv (muncie is 30 miles away)
    it was funny!

5. drobson

drobson Senior Member

There was a guy I heard about around here that attacked a city plower with a shovel after he plowed in his driveway.