1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Member RTP!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rclay11541, Jan 13, 2005.

1. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

This forum is to for free exhange of plowing advice not for you to try and sell everyone on your "cooler" or whatever product.

If you do a search of all his 4 posts every one comes back with him saying something about the "cooler" and then he gives a phone number to call.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Kind of like spamming? Most of our trucks don't overheat so I don't think he'll be getting much business. ;)

3. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

It just makes me mad that this is like the one place you can go and get true honest advice thats not slanted from the guy behind the counter at the parts store. Just makes me MAD! Where all business men here but at some point its got to stop! btp STOP! GERRRRRRRR!

4. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

your not gonna get much business around here if you cant type a full sentence with proper grammer, at least not with me........... :gunsfiring:

5. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Man oh man...I just introduced my "Cooler then Cool" product as well....sheesh.