1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mega-V

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by STRONGARM, Nov 26, 2008.

1. STRONGARM

STRONGARM Senior Member

My mega v is being installed on Thursday, I can't wait. I ran into a guy today that said it's as good if not better than his westerv v. Then on Fri and Mon my 8 6" contractor blades with wings are going on my GM and Chev. I've already put the new stainless salter on and the tailgate salter. This is me putting my full trust in sno-way I hope it pays off. The only thing not sno-way is the western on my ford.

Wish me luck!!!!

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure it will work out well for you. Tom will be very happy to hear this.:drinkup:

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Did you get the salter flowing? Was it a guy named Brian (schuitb on here) you ran in to with the V? I havent seen any others in Burlington. Mine has been great so far, a few small bumps in the road but they have been taken care of.

4. STRONGARM

STRONGARM Senior Member

Not sure the guy's name, it was really one of my guys John that ran into him. After doing my reaserch I am really happy to try out the new equipment.

5. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Have a 8' 2yd SW stainless gas salter. After two complete seasons the only issues were a spark plug and a broken bolt on the gate adjuster. All in all one great investment. Would buy onother in a heart beat. Not sure about the electric ones. Used one last season and found it under powered.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  6. STRONGARM

STRONGARM Senior Member

i have the electric,it's my second. I agree it can be under powered but less work and maintenance. I only ever put 1.5 yrds in it

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for your business and keep me posted on how things go for you. Pix of the Sno-Way fleet would be great to when you get the chance.

Happy is an understatement JD.................I'm :bluebounc for joy

Glad to hear that things are going well Jeff and the issues you had have been resolved. Keep me posted as well

Thanks for the comments on the salters Daff. Glad to hear that the gas unit is working out well for you.

8. STRONGARM

STRONGARM Senior Member

I will get some pix up sometime next week. If all goes well I might have to get rid of my western tymusic

9. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Hearing that it's almost as if Christmas is coming early this year. :xysport

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have a number of customers running fleets that are exclusively Snoway.

They depend on their capability and reliability to help keep the profits up.

And give your Snoway dealer a call every once in awhile. He's like the maytag repair man....lonely

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

lmfao:jester::jester: