1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mega V wing

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by kramer56, Aug 30, 2009.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Ok has anyone seen the refurbished plows of last season. I have a MegaV and well not real satisfied with the speed and power of it. I heard of a refurbish that SW is doing but yet have heard anything from my dealer and he has not heard of such a thing. What is it and how do we get it done or is SW just passing it off and doing nothing? Andwhat about the new ones that have come out has anything changed like the hydro system I hope it needs a new designed hydro system and it would be up to par with the competition.
  2. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Call your dealer and have him handle your questions.
  3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I did but he said his distributor told him that i got all the refurbishing done last february. how can that be if they just started coming out with this and the fixes. Thats all i am saying that we rely on the things to be right so we can make money. without money we can't buy more products that are and in fact great products but just need some tweeking. not trying to be a dick at all but evryone look at it from a customer pov that has customers relying on them to provide a service.
  4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

How come Snoway quit making the curb guards for these plows? Does anyone out there have any and do they work good? I need a set
  5. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

We offered (5) different styles of E-Z Switch Wings. We have narrowed that down to (2) styles this year based on customer feedback (and purchases). To my knowledge, we did not retail any of the curb guards last season.
  6. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

They finished re-ferbing them 3 weeks ago... I gonna go see my Noway Rev next wed... Doubt it will be impressive but ill keep you up to speed