1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MEGA V-WING Pricing??

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by CAT MAN, Dec 19, 2008.

1. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

So im in the hunt for a V plow for my new truck and first truck for that matter. I was first thinking of a BOSS then some people told be about the fisher xtreme V and my friend that has a Snow way Mega V say the Mega is the best plow hes used and wouldnt get anything else. Ive really researhed them on here and they dont seem to have any problems, but i havent found how much they cost!! So my question how much will one set me back??

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure but I've heard 6k

3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

depends on area from what I gather around here. 5500-7000+

4. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

Thanks i will find out today

5. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

well I went down today after i got my truck and the plow is $5000 and there going to give me $2800 for the Boss superduty my dad gave me.. So i think thats a pretty good deal it is supose to be here tuesday.. Now im broke, LOL $15,000 truck and $5000 plow glad dad helped me with the truck.. now i need to get the plow on and make money to repay him and have a little fun too.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  6. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Is this the 5th truck you've said you have? or the 6th?

7. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

This is my 2nd truck the first GMC i looked purchaced was a joke it had tranny probs other then that this is my first truck i may have talked about other trucks like trucks my dad,grandpa or cuz had, but Ive only had 2 and the first one wasnt worth having so i took it back.