1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mega V pics before the storm

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by kramer56, Dec 19, 2008.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Well guys I finally cleaned the truck and made a make shift braket to hold my hoses on the drivers side due to that metal loop broke and the other appears to be breaking. Well anyways here are a few of the before pics and I will post some after as well, we are watching a massive storm rolling in for Sunday as well. I hope so baby let her come.
    Hey Tom you reading this bud lol, hope you are feeing better.

121908 004.jpg

121908 005.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

truck and blade look great! i also like the new style 2500HD emblems!

3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

they were cheaper than the original older ones too and way better styling
    Thanks glad you like

4. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

very very nice blade Im thinking of a mega blade when i get my truck..

5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

lol you will like both, this blade is heavy kinda wish I had a 3500 but kids need to eat and have hot water and stuff like that. lol

6. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

Im going to pick the truck up tomorrow, then i think im going to order the plow, going to trade a year old Boss superduty with wings on the Mega V hope to have it for wedsday getting another storm.. getting 10inches today and 10inches on sunday. using grandpa's Ford powerstroke with a Boss V, Ive talked to a few people with the Mege V and they would take it over any V plow so I hope im making a good switch.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Brandon check your PM

8. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Well I came from Fisher and it wasn't a mistake at all. The customer service is worth than the plow sometimes, and Snoway excells in that.
    They have a few issues but they are not sitting on their thumbs and are quickly taking care of them.
    You will love the thing I have about 50-60 hours on mine and wouldn't trade it for any other brand out there. lol you are gonna be in a whole dif world plowing with a GM and Snoway haha

9. CAT MAN

CAT MAN Member
    from county

LOL cant wait and i will check my PM basher