1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Medium Duty Plow Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AllOutLandscape, Nov 28, 2007.

1. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

Hey does anyone have any pictures of medium duty trucks with plows on them, not DOT rigs, im looking for pics of a freightliner fl70 with a plow on it. thanks any other trucks (gm 5500, f650, anything that size)
  2. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Intl 4300, with a bliazzard 8611.

side view of truck.jpg
  3. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

hey thanks, how does that push, what kind of box is on it? how much ballast do you put in the bed, 2wd i assume
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

my favorite truck manufacturer!
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That looks good...do you have anymore pic's of the full truck?
  6. granitefan713

granitefan713 Senior Member
    from PA

I think this was ordered for a DPW, but its a 2007 International 4200 4x4.
  7. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

That's all I got, we carry about five tons of salt with it. It has a landscaper body made by wil-ro.com on it, with the removalbe dove tail, and dumping bed. It's 2wd, mainly used as a salt truck, but when we get heavy storms, she goes into action.

Blizzard pic (550 x 413).jpg

truck pic.jpg
  8. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Hows the landscape body working out for you with the dove tail? I am looking to do something like that next year for a second crew for mowing.
  9. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Would like to see the a pic from the side. What kinda mpg are you getting out of those rigs and which motors? Every small truck I buy I plan on keeping but 5 yrs later they are about worn out. Thinking of going to a cab over or 4300.