1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Med. Commerical tires now avaliable

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Tread Depot, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

At www.treadepot.com, we are happy to announce that we are offering medium commerical tires up to 19.5. Visit www.treadepot.com and search by tire size or scroll down to the bottom of the home page and search by brand. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 888-421-8473.

2. WeDoSnowplowing

WeDoSnowplowing Senior Member

Something not right with site. I keep getting WebSpeed error from messenger process (6019)

3. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

Works for me without problem.

4. WeDoSnowplowing

This morning it worked. They must checked my reply without posting something.

5. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

Hi WeDoSnowplowing, our IT department were having some database issues yesterday. You probably went to the site when they were having issues. They told me this morning the site was down for almost two hours yesterday. Needless to say, I was not happy about that. Call or email us if you have any questions.

6. WeDoSnowplowing

Thank You for letting us know.