1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

me fighting

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by chtucker, Jan 3, 2003.

1. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Howard,I would like to address your sale,of New Holland skid steer.Your ad, said 93 or 94 by serial #,low hour machine under 1500 hrs.After the sale you told me it was a 6,000 lb machine. This just cost me more to move it across country and 2 other times.The machine arrived to Marc' s Trans, Then moved by flatbed to the local tire store,where 4 brand new tires were installed.$495, not a bad price.The right rear wheel was leaking hydrolic fluid. [ I know there is no guarantee on the machine].I then took it by flatbed again to my local dealer.First he told me it was a 1992 machine, that a new cylinder head was installed in 1993, by New Holland and the hour meter was replaced in 1996.,back to 0000,and that the machine weighs 4300,with a bucket,and a full tank of fuel. I'm sure this is stuff you didn't know of..The leak was from the chain case,due to a clogged chain case breather.Probably happened recently, or you would have spottted the leak An easy fix, but some wear , due to low hydrolics.Machine is now fixed,. I now have over $8,000 in a machine that I don't use!!,till something is resolved!.I also have no credit card receipts,no bill of sale,nor registration or title.I had no choice but to arbitrate the credit card charge.Then ,you went ahead and gave me negative feedback!!!! Please write or call 845-339-3444

2. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

> > > > >-----Original Message-----

> > > > >From: phillip schaeffer [mailto:theftrecovery@hotmail.com]

> > > > >Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 4:29 PM

> > > > >To: chtucker@bwn.net

> > > > >Subject: Re: eBay Item: New Holland l553 skid steer bobcat LOW

> >HOURS

> > > > >(Item #1777520956)

> > > > >

> > > > >Howard, would rather pay, the way the auction payment was

> >advertized.

> > >I

> > > >

> > > > >know American Express is a slow payer,. But I have a corporate

> > > > >Visa.Please pay the balance with that.Card#
    > >exp

> > > > >6/04. Schaeffer Automotive is on the card.Please call me if you

> >have

> > > > >any questions,845-339-3444. Please keep up the shipping search, I

>

> > >can't

> > > >

> > > > >wait!. Will there be a case of beer hidden on the load?????

> > > > >Thanks again, Phil

> > > > > >From: "Howard and Chris Tucker"

> > > > > >To:

> > > > > >Subject: eBay Item: New Holland l553 skid steer bobcat LOW

>HOURS

> > > >(Item

> > > > >#1777520956)

> > > > > >Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:03:46 -0600

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I would prefer balance be paid by cashiers check.. My address

>is

> > >115

> > > > > >East 7th street. I have not been able to get replies on

>shipping

> > > >quotes

> > > > >

> > > > > >yet, I will let you know when I do. Call me with any questions.

>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Howard

> > > > > >719 486 2183

> > > > > >719 486 8297

> > > > > >970 376 2760 cell

> > > > > >

> > > > >

Last edited: Jan 3, 2003
  3. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Chtucker,

All I have to say is I reread your ebay auction, and you unfortunately used the english language with this idiot in upper ny...... "Unit is sold as used, as-is where-is"... so this means that if I put a lot of money into it and bicker and dispute the charges with the credit card company that you will now honor the above mentioned warranty!!!!!!!!

Wonder if its time for the posses to drive by for a wake up call for the smuck!!! or maybe just have a bunch of people come up with false address and send it out for a repo as it looks like that is what schaeffer auto does that too (theftrecovery@hotmail.com)
    give him a street address in wilton with a courtland manor city
    and a name from somone from terrytown or danbury... get him running around like a chicken with his head cut off for nothing... kinda like he has done to you ..and others...

Pete

4. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

yep you see my point, I was actually posting that stuff there because I could not print it at home and needed some way to get it to my office which doesn't have email but does have net access.

In those emails the guy basically says, I know there is no warranty and I want to pay you with my Credit card, BUT I am a jackass and didn't look at it before I bid on it. He has probably 1000 in shipping, 500 in tires and 300 in repairs... I don't think that was a bad deal at all.

I TRULY did not know about the faults he listed. That is why a prospective buyer should inspect and research prior to purchase. I never looked into it because the machine worked great, never needed anything. The guy is just a prick.

5. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

CHtucker ,

Was is also strange is the fact that is had 2 tires at 90% and I forget what the other 2 tires were at, you also shipped him 3 tires if I remember correctly... so then why buy 4 new tires??? what you can't find 4 decent tires out of 7??

Just what I see quickly....

Oh well have the guy bared from life and we will be all better offf

Pete