1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mdii

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tils23471, Feb 5, 2014.

1. tils23471

tils23471 Junior Member

I gave a 7'6" blade that u have been trying to troubleshoot. At certain times my plow will stop working, I just turn off power on my hand held and back on and it resets. I believe I gave dialed in, most of the time it happens when then blade is going up on a pile of snow, sometimes when I am turning it to the right.
    My question is, is ythis as simple as replacing a selenoid or 2 or will I need to replace some interior items. I do not know much about these so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Check all grounds and power

3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

You have a bad connection whether its at the plug the mdII plug is really good for being hard to get tight. may also have a broken wire. But id start with the plug pull it apart and clean all the connections. It may also be one of the coils having a loose connection. But it its intermitted. like it works most of the time and only acts up here and again. I would think its an electrical problem and not a hardware issue.