1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MDII & Diamond blade

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nascar24, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I recently picked up a 7.5' Diamond plow with Quick Mount attachment, I also have a MDII lift frame and a E47H pump, I want to remove the quick mount spring pins mounts and make up some new attachment ears to fit the Plow to the MDII.

I was hoping someone who has a MDII could post or e-mail me some photos of their plows attachment ears, and some dimensions on plate thickness and hole diameter.

Thanks
    Jay

2. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

I am also looking to do this to my diamond since we spoke so i can use it as a back up or sell it, Ill post some pics of when i am finished i might do the fab work and have chuck do the welding for me.

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I'm waiting to pick up one from the sandblaster

I Converted pre Pull-Away A-Frame ( the old horse collar one) to a MDII A-Frame which I did two weeks ago, when its back I'll post some pictures.

Jay