1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD75 w/ SUVPRO1 Tailgate

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by jasonhandyace, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jasonhandyace

jasonhandyace Junior Member

I live in NE ohio and have used this plow heavily over 17 storms with 30 accounts each storm. The first thing that went bad was my controller. Fixed under warrenty. Second was a metal chip in a check valve which was causing drift. Fixed again. Third was the welds in the trip spring and the foot mounts were bad from the factory. Fixed also. Now for the BIG one. Right behing the kingpin on the front of the aframe snapped in two. I was clearing a driveway and angled from left to right but the plow went straight. It was also fixed under warrenty. These plows are still working out the bugs they have only been out for a few years and seem to be understanding with repairs. I like them. Oh yeah the spreader works great.

2006 Dakota Quad Cab
    MD75
    SUVPRO 1A

2. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

where did you get this plow?

3. jasonhandyace

Carnigie Body

4. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

Ever hear of Kopykat. I like going to that place nice people. Very helpful

5. jasonhandyace

No. Where are they located. The shop I bouhgt mine is near Brookpark Walmart. They are a little high on pricing however service cannot be beat.

6. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

Located in Newbury. Rt. 87 and Auburn Road. 24hr service when it snows. There service is very good and reasonable priced. Do you want there number?