1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD75 Installation on 2004 F-150 ?'s

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by carlschmarl2, Dec 12, 2009.

1. carlschmarl2

carlschmarl2 Junior Member

Hey All,

I have a few questions regarding the MD75 plow on a 2004 F-150 and installation.

I am not the most mechanically inclined person and have a limited supply of hand tools. With that being said, how hard is it to install the mount/push plates/wiring/plow in ones garage?

I'm on a bit of a limited budget and I'd like to save as much money as possible with this plow purchase, hence the idea of installing it myself.

I have been looking over their site and I cannot seem to find any installation instruction(s).

Or would I just be better off having the shop install it for me?

Thanks.

2. Spikeo

Spikeo Junior Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  3. 33yearsinsnow

33yearsinsnow Senior Member
    from ohio

Becouse of the year of the truck you may have a little trouble removing the bumper (rust) and it may require an impact gun. you will need to drill a couple of holes but that should not be to hard. I would see if you can get the bumper off the truck and if you can i say go for it.

4. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

I did the same. The charge for install for me was like $350, total out the door was $3600 and that was with my lightbar.