1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD68 Snowdogg Reviews

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by LawnGuyLocal, Nov 8, 2014.

1. LawnGuyLocal

LawnGuyLocal Junior Member
    from owner

I've ordered an MD68 snowdogg for my 08 F-150 super crew 4x4. Does anyone have an opinion on this model? This is the only model that will fit my truck, and snowdogg seems to be one of the best on the market.

2. soapy

soapy Junior Member
    from idaho

I have a Md75 on a 2000 Dakota. It is now my fourth year with no problems to date. I would like to see a little easier attachment for taking on and off.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I believe if you can put an MD 68 on your truck you can also put on a 7-6 or an 8-0. The 6-8 is too small for your truck. I would go with a minimum of a 7-6. They are good plows by the way.

4. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

When I bought mine it was a year old. It was in really great shape and still is. The only problems I've had are my fault. I failed to check my ground for the solenoid, so I had to replace the solenoid because the contacts welded together. I also cracked the deflector but stitched it up with zip ties.

If you want to back drag, get the back dragging attachment. It's not a heavy plow so it will ride up on top of the packed snow without one. I plan on getting one soon.

It is tricky to mount so you might want to get a cart/dolly for it. I built one and its much easier to align by moving the plow around and not the truck.