1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD2 plow on an Isuzu NPR / Chevy W4500

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DodgeRam1996, Oct 28, 2012.

1. DodgeRam1996

DodgeRam1996 Senior Member

I've found a good deal on a Meyers MD2 with a Chevy mount (has 2 mounts 88-99 / 99-2006).

I'm wondering if (with a little fabrication) it can be mounted on a 2000 Isuzu NPR (same as a Chevy w4500).

2. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Yes it can but it will take a bit of fabrication to make it work.

Here is a picture of a similar mount on a Mitsubishi Fuso with a MDII mount

and here is a picture of an old style custom mount for an NPR

http://ww2.meyerproducts.com/upload/forms/1-695 17107 Mtg..pdf

I have done the last style type of mount and just take the front bumper off and custom fabricated a pump mount to fit where the bumper bolts on.

3. Johnny Test

Johnny Test Junior Member
    from 40508

Can either of you two post a link to this mount or a name and number?

I'm wanting to put a mount on my 97 NPR.

I have seen pics but not much helpful info online.

Or maybe there is a particular mount that is best to modify for this application?

4. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

We just mounted a Western Wideout on a Gmc 3500 cabover and had a fabricator use ford mounts which look to match the best to the frame. Truck plows great and does not hardly squat one bit.

5. dins1

dins1 Junior Member

Are you interested in selling the 88-99 chevy mounts for the mdII