1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

md2 ? ez classic?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tim99, Dec 28, 2005.

1. tim99

tim99 Junior Member
    from mn

what is different between a ez mount A frame and md2 A frame? was thinking of puting md2 setup on 99 ford and wondering if just bought a different A frame to hook up to sector that i could use md2 mount setup then. or just do some welding to add the extra stuff on the ez A frame. st90 blade 47h pump any info would be appr.
  2. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

The Sectors are the same on either the EZ-Classic or EZ-Plus (MDII). The A-Frames are a different story.

I think to answer your question.......if you currently have the MDII hitch system on your truck and want to use a plow from the EZ-Classic, all you will need to do is change the A-Frame (or grab a torch and welder).

Hope this helps,

3. motoxdk24

motoxdk24 Member

i think the A frame for the md II is $515 bucks or so....may want to think about things
  4. tim99

tim99 Junior Member
    from mn

md2 ez mount

thanks for the reply wasnt sure what the diference was.