1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD Meet again

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Precision Lawn, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Hello Maryland Plowers

It's coming close to the season for us again. I had a few people email asking if we are going to have another meet this year. Last year seem to go well with some of the vendors bring their equipment that they sell to show them off to us. Last year we meet at Damon's at Arundel Mills and I think everything went well but I feel that we might be to big to go back there this year. Looking like we might go for the last week of October or first week of November. If you think that you might like to attend again or for the first time please let me know so I can find a place that might be big enough for us, or if you know somewhere in the area that might work as well.

Thanks Frank

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

For those who didn't know last year Frank picked up the entire bill. I would like to thank him again for that. I know myself, Steve(SALOPEZ), John(snoforce) and my right hand man Ben are coming this year to the meet.

3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Frank

Are you looking to set something up with vehicles again this year? Somewhere like Clydes in Columbia might work out. There is a good lot by the sheraton and they don't care about a big group of loud people.

Or possibly 3 brothers Pizza off snowden river.

4. Precision Lawn

MD Meet

Can you tell me where Clydes is so I can go and check it out

Thanks Frank

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

sure its accross the street from the columbia mall, between the sheraton and copelands right on the lake.

6. Precision Lawn

md

bump to the top

7. Precision Lawn

to the top
    :drinkup:

8. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

OK I'm in, but only if Frank Picks up the tab again.:drinkup: free food always tastes great.

You can count me and Gary in. Although, I would suggest maybe an hour earlier as a start time. Last year we seem to have run out of daylight when it came time for show and tell. Otherwise I think it was a great opportunity for everyone.

We should consider adding some entertainment ;)

See you at the meet (wherever you decide to hold it)

-Rob

9. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

So what's the latest word?

10. Snowproz51

Snowproz51 Junior Member

Frank,

My vote would be 1st week of Nov.

Bill Harrison

11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Frank,

I'm in. Just let me know when and where.

Brian

12. G&S in Md

G&S in Md Junior Member

I'm in. I've never been to Clyde's, however, I think it's going to be tough to top the quality and taste food at Damon's.

13. Precision Lawn

Maryland Meet

The date for the Maryland Meet is Nov-7-2007 at Damon's at Arundel Mills
    We are limited to 50 people.
    The deadline for sign up is Oct 28,2007
    Please let me knoiw soon as possible so you won't be left out
    I will post the menu in a few days

14. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I'm in with 4 people.

15. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Count me in with one other for a total of two (2). If my demo truck is outfitted by then, I'll bring it.

16. throughthestorm

throughthestorm Junior Member

what time are you guys meeting?

17. Precision Lawn

meet

It looks like we going to get things start around 6 pm

18. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

Frank,

I will be attending if you have room. Even though I am not going to plow this year since I hit the LOTTOpayup , I am sure I will be looking for subs who can help out with my routes.

I will see you next week for lunch.

19. Precision Lawn

meet

River Hill

If you need help in spending your money I have a great idea in a business for snow removal.
    I have a plan where we can corner most of the central Maryland but just need some big money. I have been talking to one of the top 5 company in the US in snow about opening a satilite office here in MD to take care the Mid Altantic States and some mid west states to. We can talk about it next week at lunch if you are game. Plus I have a great location in Western Maryland to open the office/shop

20. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

Frank,

I will talk to you for sure about your ideas. I had planned on spending the money on women and booze! The rest of the money I would end up wasting.