1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD/DC/VA round 3

Discussion in 'Weather' started by CaptainSmokey, Feb 3, 2010.

1. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

Whos ready for round 3 this weekend .. alot of talk about this storm coming in friday and saturday they are comparing it to the Blizzard of 96. Mother nature is giving it to us this year. payup
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You southern guys have had more then your share of snow- let the Big Boys up North have some of that white gold!:D
  3. CaptainSmokey

this is the most snow i have seen in one year down here in md since i was a kid and at that i dont rember every getting this much in one season. you guys up north always get the white gold so :nono: were gonna keep this one to our selfs. i am just happy i picked the right year to get my own truck and plow set up!payup

4. DrByrd

DrByrd Junior Member

better push those piles back this weekend if your in wash nva area there looking at another storm for tues. wed. next week as well Accuweather .compayup
  5. CaptainSmokey

looks like its gonna be a fun week or so! :nod: