1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

md 75 on a 06 Tundra Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by boston41, Aug 21, 2010.

1. boston41

boston41 Junior Member

Was wondering if anyone on here could help me out? I am looking for a plow for my 06 tundra crew cab and was looking into the snow dogg md 75. I plow for a buddy of mine using his second truck which is a Chevy 1 ton with an 8ft fisher. But my question is, I leveled out the tundra and put super springs in he rear for added weight, with the leveling kit do I need to add say a timbrens kit or will I be ok? We usually do a parking lot about 500+ cars front and back of the building, but usually another 5 or 6 trucks are there and a few other parking lots no where near the same size. And of course my own driveway, any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody on here run a 7.6 meyer v plow, been looking at those to.
  2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Timbrens up front will do. I think thats quite the lot even with 5 or 6 trucks.
  3. boston41

boston41 Junior Member

Thank you for the input. What about the salt dogg shpe0750 do you know anybody that uses that spreader? I know I wouldn't be able to cover the same amount of area as say a 2yd sander but again any feed back would be good.
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Yould put a 7.5' Fisher SD on it IMO.
  5. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

I would go with a Blizzard before I went with Snowdogg... And I've used a Tundra with the Sno-way MT90 on it in SS, which would probably be the best pickup if you find one used.