1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MD 68 cracked plastic deflecter

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by aloe, Jan 16, 2016.

1. aloe

aloe Senior Member
    from NY

Anyone know who to contact about getting a new deflecter, plastic or rubber?!? Mine cracked along the top edge & there is no way to fix or repair it. in fact I had to remove the broken piece.

Can you just call snowdogg tech support or is this something that has to go through a dealer?

2. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

Buy a new one from Snowdogg or put on an aftermarket rubber kit(ebay)
    central parts warehouse has been good to work with.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Replace it with a rubber flap. Those factory ones will just keep breaking. Especially when it's really cold. They're junk.

4. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

Snowdogg has a rubber one that has the holes already punched. They sent me one free of charge.

5. aloe

aloe Senior Member
    from NY

exactly what i was looking for...have pm's Smoorman & never heard anything back....broke the rest of it off yesterday

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Just contact Snowdogg directly. Smoorman is an engineer I believe, taking care of stuff like this is probably beneath him.