1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mchenry Co. Fair

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Few pictures from yesterday's truck and tractor pulls along with a combine demo derby.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cat 3208.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Believe this is a members truck on here.
    [​IMG]

Few of some friends by thier combine.
    [​IMG]
    Grant testing out his "flag" pole. Couldn't quite convice the ladies that it wasn't going to fall over though.
    [​IMG]
    Strategy planning.
    [​IMG]

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Twin turbo v12 packard engine from a pt boat. Not that impressive, sounded like it was running poorly.
    [​IMG]

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's all for now, I'll put some up of the combine demo later today.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics mark....looks like a good time! I bet the food there was good also!:)

10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I love the county fair season!

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I didn't have any there, to cheap,lol. I left for an hour between the afternoon pulls and the night stuff to go charge my camera battery, grab food, get a cooler filled for the night, and get out of the heat for a bit.

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Some combine stuff.
    Friends Combine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Radiator had enough apparently.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pulled the combine back to the pit's with one of the kids older 7.3 f250.
    [​IMG]

And a truck from a local plowing/mowing company. All his truck look like this minus the grass on the sides.
    [​IMG]

14. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

the farm i work on had a combine in the demo derby. it was an older deere but im not sure if they painted it or not.

15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

What farm? At least one was an older deere that was painted.

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Atleast you save the money.....but it def look like a good time!

17. WilliamOak

plesant valley, should have been charlie peters driving it...might be that yellow one in a few of your pics.

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup the yellow one with the batman theme was Charlie's. One of my friends also works there, a guy by the name of Dan with a black powerstroke sound familiar?

19. WilliamOak

daniel bigelow right? dan's truck is really nice, he just got it within the last year right? i think i remember him saying one of the previous owners put the suspension of a 550 on the front end but he still only got an 8' plow. I'm only at the farm when we are stacking hay/straw and it's always with daniel. I really like working there and i've got nothing but good things to say about everyone on that farm.

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup, He got the truck last fall. 02 f350, f550 front springs (put on by the guy with the DAB truck above who was the first owner of the truck), 50hp chip, small lift with 295s. He got a pretty well beat 8ft plow for a good deal, him and I straightened it, got it repainted and assembled. It's a very nice truck and I'm not even a ford guy,lol. When he picks up the plow his truck doesn't even squat. I told him to get a 9ft but an 8ft barelly fits down the one driveway he does. He can always get wings if he wants.