1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

McGovern and Sons 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lumberjack4567, Oct 14, 2013.

1. lumberjack4567

lumberjack4567 Junior Member

Hello guys, I thought I'd throw a picture thread together for the year. We've been plowing the strip mall our paint store is located in for the past 3 years with our bobcat s-130 and 8ft snowwolf blade. It has worked out pretty well. Now we just added an 09 f350 ext cab long bed. The truck was from arizona and a part of a fleet. It has virtually no rust underneath it with just over 120k on the clock. It's a v10, but its got plenty of power. We're working on getting a plow on her so stay tuned!

2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Zero turn in the back of the truck? wow thats crazy. haha
  3. lumberjack4567

Yes it is a little outrageous but it saves us from having to deal with a trailer which is pretty nice. My main question now is does blizzard have a power hitch 1 mount for an 09 f350? I can't seem to find any info on that anywhere
  4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

5. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, and nice bobcat!
  6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, good luck!
  7. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

That Ford looks really clean for 120k. Good luck with her.
  8. lumberjack4567

Thanks guys. We should have the plow on her in a couple days. Obviously, we're new to the truck game, so is there anything we should do to prepare her for the winter? or is there a link to a thread with this info?