1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mbv

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kramer56, Nov 27, 2010.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Ok first snow this season and the first snow ever plowed with my plow after getting both wings replaced. AND to everyones suprise the damn stickers fell right off the 2nd pass on a blacktop parking lot lol. Same thing happened when i first bought it lol. Should I call them or suck it up?

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Suck it up, I can't believe you even posted about it again to be quite frank. Your blade is into it's 3rd season and stickers don't effect it's use.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I have an XLS....The stickers came off the first or second plow.....Who Cares...Stickers dont effect how the plow works....:dizzy:

4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

kinda weird that with the brand new wings they have the issue of the decals. They replaced them last time and stayed on. Just saying thats all.

5. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Whats the sticker worth to you? Blaze your own trail, put your own danm decal on there.

6. Jay51

Jay51 Junior Member

I wouldn't worry about the stickers. They don't effect how the plow works or effect how much money your making. If you want it to look pretty then just put some new ones on or get over it.

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

there only stickers..shouldnt be that big of a deal...and down the road if you repaint your plow its not gonna have stickers anymore

8. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

the point was why are the new stickers coming off from the factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The plow so far this year with 5hours of continuous use at a time has been flawless. How many people here would be calling the company if the pin stripe or decals came off the truck from the factory? yeah thats right every single one of you. I know the decal ahs nothing to do with fuctionality but it strikes me funny that the new one did it when i bought it and the the brand new wings did the same damn thing. That was just a point not a ***** session

9. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Come on, the stickers make him go faster.:laughing:

10. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

when I repainted my Fisher I put a new decal on for some reason and it peeled off within a couple storms and I realized that the factory probably clearcoats over the sticker, so maybe Snoway doesnt do that

11. Ironwood

Ironwood Junior Member

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!!

12. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Think for a minute, how much abrasion the front surface of the moldboard must withstand. In all honesty, you're lucky the paint adheres as well and for as long as it does...