1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mayers E 47-H Help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by AFSPLOWING, Jan 23, 2014.

1. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi.I have an issue with my plow.I was doing my driveway and all of a sudden no power just clicking,No movement left,right,up or float.I put a new motor on Noting.Then i replaced the truck side solenoid now i have power and it seems stronger them ever.The pump has low fluid and wouldn't hold pressure so i filled it up with fluid and i noticed a quick connect leaking slightly.We fixed that and now shes working great but i have a leak on the top seam.She was rebuilt 2 seasons ago according to the town i purchased it. Is replacing this o-ring or gasket as easy as it seems?All help is appreciated.Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Fantastic

Fantastic Senior Member

Very easy!! I'm a first time plower this year with an E47... I changed my fluid and cleaned the in side if the tank out... Here's a link to my thread and there's lots of pics that show my process...

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=149311&page=2

Have you tried tightening the top cap nuts?? It looks like it's loose on there? I don't have any gap on mine.

3. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi, yeah we tighten the top nuts alot I dont want to over tighten them.I went out and bought a rebuild kit with all the orings orings I might do it all over it doesn't seem too hard.Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

4. Fantastic

Fantastic Senior Member

5. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Thanks For the Manuel.I appreciate it.

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Manuel, Meyer(s)? Geez.

7. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Rebuild it quicker then i thought.Thanks again for the ***Manual**I type on my phone tool box :).LOL

8. Fantastic

Fantastic Senior Member

Glad it all worked out... Sometimes thumb typing doesn't work out for the best... Not to mention autocorrect!! Lol

9. Fantastic

Fantastic Senior Member

10. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Lol,Thanks Again!