1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

maybe you know the answer

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jay77, Jan 18, 2005.

1. jay77

jay77 Junior Member

anyone know what size alt. and what the front spring ratings are for a 04 f250 super duty fx4 ext cab would be ?? i havent looked in the door jam yet and when i bout the truck new it didnt have a window sticker on it i asked for it but never got it anyway i was just curious to see if anyone knew the answer to these ??? thanx guys :cool:
  2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i believe 4800 for the front springs, unless you have the camper package(or any one of the other packages), then you get 5200.
    ALt it think is 130, but dont quote me on that.
  3. jay77

jay77 Junior Member

is 130 amp enough??

is the 130 amp enough to handle an 8ft plow??
  4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Yes but make sure you have the biggest battery you can fit in the truck. ( in good condition )
  5. jay77

jay77 Junior Member

the truck is bout 6 months old and has the factory battery in it whats the biggest size that would go in there that would be better than the factory battery?? thanx 4 the info guys :cool: