1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe Major Snow this coming weekend?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

I just watched WGN and there drunk weather man Jim Ramsey says the computer is spitting out a major snow event this Sat. & Sun. with very significant snow accumulations. Will see! payup :redbounce payup

2. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Is that you ,the red guy , jumping up and down?

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I hope you guys get some. The weather here for the next week is low to mid 40s with rain. I'm sick of the lack of snow.:(

William

4. Snow Picasso

NO, Sorry Plowzilla......I'm The Smiling Happy Faces. The red jumpy guy represents my little brother! :drinkup:

5. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

i hope he's right....

were WAY OVERDUE...it's coming.:nod:

6. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

John Dee

5-10 DAY FORECAST:

Things look to get interesting in the Midwest as we head into the weekend, with some indications of a strong area of low pressure to get organized in the lower MS River Valley and track NNE, producing the potential for some heavy snows in areas like central and eastern IL, northern IN, much of lower MI and possibly the eastern UP. The models are still trying to work out the details and some have backed off the idea of this storm all together, but I do think that there is a pretty decent chance a low will take a pretty similar track to what I just described and produce some fairly heavy snows (6"+) to the areas I just mentioned.

5-10.gif

7. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

the one weekend when i dont want it to snow ( superbowl) we are garenteed a blizzard. :gunsfiring:

8. Snow Picasso

Were do you get your info!! No one even talking about snow anymore!

9. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

still up in the air for CT on sunday....no body knows....untill monday morning. :yow!: :angry: