1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

maybe i have the wrong iso. mod.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gordon24, Mar 24, 2007.

1. gordon24

gordon24 Junior Member
    from ma

it's me again 1997 chevy k2500 hd headlight headache. i was wondering what iso mod i should have i have the one with a yellow sticker and a friend told me they make different ones and said they are color coded but he did not know which should go for my truck. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. chaseatg

chaseatg Member

If you have a Two headlight system the wire kit you need is a 8439. The composite halagon headlights take a 8438. The yellow iso module will work, the following chart will sho you all the componets needed. The 8439 and 8438 will show you need a white iso module but the yellow will work. Make sure you have the proper wire harness for your truck. http://www.fishersnowplows.com/pdf/28562.04_011507.pdf