1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe an inch in the Mount Washington Valley 12/15

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Oshkosh, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe some snow tonight here in the Mount Washington valley tonight 12/15.
  2. Oshkosh

Nothing but black ice!!!!!

What else is new ,nothing but black ice............in the 40's today...
  3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Just curious what area is referred to as the Washington valley. Is that like the 302 area which seems pretty flat, or is it more near the Maine border?

Not RT 112 I hope. :)

Of course I use RT 112 as I have no idea how to spell the name of the road. LOL

4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I was just up there at the beggining of the week at Attitash Mountain Village. Took a ride over to Town and Country to look at sleds. Anyway, I don't know if you have gone south on 16 in recent days but I took note that Ossipee had more snow on the ground than Mt. Washington Valley.:realmad:
  5. Oshkosh

Pretty much Albany North....

Pretty much starts in Albany/Madison and heads north(National forest) Rt16/302...Route 112 you mean the Kanc?lol Everyone seems to pronounce it differently up here.
    Still some skiing, but not allot.Maybe next week????