1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

maybe a problem for all

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ildiesel86, Mar 5, 2007.

1. ildiesel86

ildiesel86 Junior Member

2. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

ya i dont think we will see those in parking lots pushing 2 feet of snow
  3. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Not me... That golf cart will need to be beefed up alot, to handle some of the drives, I've seen posted on here.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Still needs someone to control the control.

Someone posted a link about another robotic snow plow to in the off topic section.

I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Global warming will burn us up before they make something cost effective enough to replace us.
  5. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare Member
    from Indiana

Somebody has way too much time on their hands, I am not at all worried by that.
  6. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Come'on that looks like fun for about the first 10 or 20 minutes.purplebou Then I would break out the plow - ADD :D
  7. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I am not. I do not think very many people will pay the amount that that plow will cost.payup
  8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

That wouldn't have gotten out of the garage in the heavy wet snow we had here over the weekend. My 2006 GMC 2500HD with a 8'2" Boss V-Plow had trouble with it. I can't imagine trying the golf cart method. A nice hobby, nothing more.
  9. absnyder

absnyder Junior Member

Looks like a wet dream to me. Cant imagine one of those ever being at a Home Depot for the average consumer to take home.
  10. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

I would love to see a city plow come by and bury it or knock it over..:D Then he will have to pick up the phone and call us..payup
  11. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

that guy is a genious maybe a little bigger and gas powered and we could get them to do all the properties as well. all from the comfort of a bed or couch

12. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

2006 F350 - $40,000
    Blizzard 810 P.P. - $4600
    Downeaster sander - $3800

Remote snow plow - $ priceless:gunsfiring:
  13. northwest lawn

northwest lawn Junior Member
    from toledo

what a joke id like to see that thing plow some of my lots or drives