1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe a Nor'easter Sunday 4/15?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Turf Masters, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Just saw Meto-Madness on Accu-Weather and 3 models are saying Big Snows Sunday night for NE Pa.Good thing I still left the snow plows and spreaders on the trucks.Of course this could change but we will be ready.We went out last week doing spring clean-ups and this could really put us behind if it all pans out.

2. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Maybe? a Nor*Easter? Sunday 4/15?

My Wifes our Weather Watcher! & heres Her Report after Checking all the Weather Stations! Sunday--8-12 SNOW!--another--Sunday-Heavy Rain--3-5 inches --Flood Warnings!--Temps--28* to 45* I guess? they just DONO? Dirt driveways-NO NOs!-- my yards just MUD! We live in a rual Area & our next door Neighbor last fall has his House & Yard re-done--Super Nice--all Graded w/ lots of Gravel-- I have pulled out His Wife Car & His Pick Up both sinking over night!--Truck was Real BAD!--sunk so Bad I couldn*t See the Passagers Rear Tire right UP to the Top of the Tail gate!--they put in over a foot of new Gravel last Fall! He called the Gravel Guy! & He came & looked it Over! & shook His HEAD! Un-Beleivable?? & Hes NOT a Can Man!! His QUOTE! as soon as the Posted roads Signs are Lifted! He will be Back & Re-DO It Again--FREE! as He Don*t DO shoddy Work!! as He stated!! YOU Paid for a Good JOB & that what You are going to GET! I*LL Dig it Down 18 inches & Do your Entire Drive Way Again!--weather wise? w/all this late Snow & now More RAIN! w/ Water Every Where! I DONO?-WEIRD Weather!--Ole Tower--