1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe a dump question

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by jay albers, Nov 22, 2009.

1. jay albers

jay albers Member
    from pa

Are you guys just plowing in the neighborhood for money or are you traveling to? My real question is how are you moving your atv's? Are you throwing them on the back of the truck? does it fit? I'm thinking of getting in the biz part time and was thinking going the atv route. Been wanting a atv. The more I look at the atv forum the more excited I get!
  2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

With my ATV I just plow at my house in areas that I can't fit my truck's 8' plow. But a 60" plow won't fit in the back a a truck.
  3. Deco

Deco Senior Member

it will fit if you back it in and let the blade hang out the back :nod:
  4. jay albers

jay albers Member
    from pa

yeah I only have a 48" clearance on my wheelwell. plus I'm not sure about getting ramps out and loading and unloading an atv every time.
    I have a silverrodo and a myer e47 plow and pump, real old I ripped it off a 88 suberban. I can't find the mount for my truck. It's a 96. A new one is $600 bucks! I don't want to invest that much. My truck my take a sh#t on me then I got this mount on it.
  5. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

Have a sidewalk guy. Have it on a snowmobile trailer. new set up for the season. Thinking this should work well.