1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

May she rest in pieces

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AndyTblc, Mar 15, 2008.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

broctrac1.jpg

broctrac2.jpg

broctrac3.jpg

May she rest in pieces, while I try and fix the tranny, again. While taking pictuers, I just had to make sure I got them fuzzy dice in there.

broctrac1.jpg

broctrac2.jpg

broctrac3.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

whats wrong with the trans?

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

It use 4 speed gear transmission? I do have one here.

How you broke transmission?

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

The tranny is locked in 3rd gear and one other gear, I'm going to get it fixed, this happend not to long ago, and we had to persuade it to come out with a long bar, we took the bear shifter off so we could see some of the gears, Yeah 4 speed tranny, I know someone who has another tranny too if I need another one. But I'm done with the snow, and I won't need the tractor for a while till spring clean up starts.

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

What your e-mail I could sent you pictures of transmission. Worse thing it can be hard find exact gears if you could find good machinist to do that.

You will need fix that now why I am not sure but this week we will get snow

Hope you fix that soon.

6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I don't think we're suppose to get anymore, atleast not me. But if we do, my neighbor has a 1 ton ford with a plow I can use.